Sunday, June 17, 2012

All that and a bag of potato chips

You know, in an ideal world, family is who you trust beyond all else. You have their back and they have yours. If you have a family like this, count your blessings. However, that is not me. If my family members were completely honest, they would admit that we don't belong together. We each have our immediate family that we stick to, but outside of the house or when you put us in large groups, we become this mess of people who smile and compliment while secretly wondering who is the winner of life. Maybe my luck will change and I will marry into an awesome family. But I kind of doubt it. So the way I see it, I will choose who is my family. I will pick the people who I trust to have my back and be there when I need support. My family (chosen, not biological) always have a good time when together, and we are willing to go to jail if someone dare mess with one of us. Ok that is my rant of the day. On the other hand, I had a blast today with my sister and John. Lots of laughter. that is all for now. Maybe tomorrow I will be in better mood. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment