Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kansas City ROAD TRIP!

Ok, so last Friday morning, my sister, our friend, and I set out towards Kansas City. On the way we talked (A LOT) and listened to music ranging from Sick Puppies, to Country, to a mix of Veggietales and Disney. When we got to KC we immediately went to kidnap my best friend Tommy. It took longer than expected because we ran into his family but then we escaped lol. We went to lunch then decided to head to our hotel to drop off our stuff.  About 40 minutes later we left said hotel because yours truly was a MORON. See I booked the hotel room months in advanced and I put my credit card down and thought it would be taken out immediately. Well turns out they didn't try taking it out til last week and let's just say my account was lacking. So thankfully my mom came through and found us another hotel. We spent the rest of the day goofing off with Tommy. We ate at this restaurant called In-A-Tub. Not a big fan but different strokes for different fokes and all that jazz. Then we went and saw The X-Men First Class. AWESOME MOVIE!!! Saturday involved a scary adventure for breakfast followed  by an art museum and more shopping (poor Tommy lol). Sunday was church and Tommy's church was adorable but odd which one should almost expect if one knows Tommy. Then we went and got a cupcake at this awesome place called Cupcake A La Mode (YUMMMMM!!!). Then we set/stood in line for 4 HOURS for a concert. The concert was pretty cool even though we got soaked with other people's sweat! Monday we went to a park that Tommy took us to and it was beautiful. Then we drove home. I am so happy to be home but I miss Tommy already and life is kind of dull when you just finished an interesting journey you know? Anyways, just catching you up on the that. In 13 days guess what happens? I TURN 21!!! yeah it sounds fun but I have a feeling its going to pass with little to no excitement. Oh, well. As the French say Such is Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment